
This morning was Abby's first experience getting her hair cut in her almost 3 years, just in time for her approaching birthday. I was tempted to give her bangs since her hair never stays in a clip for very long but I was easily convinced not to. In the end we only took a cm off the ends to trim it up evenly. Nothing drastic for her first time, which she was uncertain of at first. I took some before pics with my good camera and grabbed our point and shoot for some snaps while there. My beautiful girl was so proud of herself afterward. I think she actually liked being pampered after her initial fear disappeared and she had lots of friends fuss over her.

Below are some images I captured this afternoon after nap time.

My daughter has taken a liking to the Bee Movie on the movie network the past couple of weeks. I think I have seen the beginning of that movie 5 times now. We have yet to get through the entire movie in one sitting though, such as the attention span of a 2 year old, especially when there are things to do outside. Since watching the movie she has been pointing to all the bees buzzing about on the flowers in our gardens. Here are a couple of bees I managed to capture on camera this afternoon while we were bee watching. I wish I had a macro lens. I love doing close up photography as a hobby. There is something so peaceful about it, especially on overcast days and we have been experiencing plenty of those lately.


No comments:
Post a Comment