Pages

Sunday, August 23

The best things in life come in small packages...

Here is a brand new baby girl fresh and full of sparkle on a Sunday morning! I had the pleasure to meet this beautiful 2 week old baby along with her loving family this morning. A special thank you goes out to the proud and happy parents for allowing me to try out my ideas with their precious little angel today and to their little guy for allowing us to capture a few memories with him too. The parents are the owners of Whitby's Bearly Used children's clothing located on 269 Michael Boulevard. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!!

Below is a sweet pose of baby chilling with her daddy. I love how relaxed they both look here.
I finally got the chance to try out my new hanging stork cocoon from Bubbleknitgirl and with the help of mom and dad it worked. She was very content in there and sleeping soundly but gave out this little cry and I am so happy to catch it on camera. I love the sound of a newborn cry. For all of the new mom and dads out there, make sure to tape it somehow as it changes pretty quickly and it will pull at your heart strings years later.
I have been waiting anxiously to try out this really cool wooden boat basket I found at a shop in Havelock on the way home from camping in Bon Echo provincial park over a month ago. It is one of a kind as far as I know and it was just waiting there for me to come along!
Below is a cute shot I managed to get with big brother while mom and dad were getting baby dressed. He is a real cutie! It was a good thing my daughter wasn't home or she would have been following him everywhere ;).

1 comment:

HMH Photography said...

beautiful - where did you get your sling - I have been trying to find one i like! love love love the photo with daddy! it is just precious

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop