I am excited to share these adorable images from last nights session. The last time I photographed this gorgeous little model was when she was 2 weeks old. Now, over 8 months later, she is almost crawling and trying to walk when holding her mommy's hands. It is unbelievable how fast that first year flies and how quickly they grow! Her mommy is the very talented person behind Crazy Baby Accessories. These bonnets, adorable knit hats, pinafores, bloomers and dresses are all custom made in such beautiful designer material and are sure to get compliments. She offers a wide variety of custom made baby items and also makes adorable and very unique dolls and can match them to her outfits. I love the dolls so much I had to get one for Madison's birthday last year! Here are some of my favorite images from our session.
The ruffle skirt in the photos above and below are just perfect for little babes in their crawling days! They are so adorable!!
This dress below is one of her newest dresses. It is beautiful!
I am loving the pinafore and matching hat combo below as well.
2 comments:
adorable! keep up the great work Amber!
Oh, how CUTE Amber!! Makes me wish mine was still a baby! Gorgeous images!
Post a Comment