Pages

Tuesday, June 8

Sisterly Love ~ Durham Region Family Photographer

I had the opportunity of a free morning with my girls and decided to take them on a picnic. Abby was so excited that she wanted to bring her babies along which gave me the idea for the photos below. I was so happy to have the opportunity to try out my new prop, courtesy of my brother and sister-in-law. Thank you!! I LOVE IT!! It was perfect for today and I hope to have the opportunity to use it for newborn sessions in the future too. I just can't get enough of our Crazy Baby Accessories flower clip either. Thank you Sarah :).






Our girls can be found giving each other hugs and kisses all the time these days however the moments are fleeting and always pass as soon as the camera comes out. Our youngest is a busy girl and wanted nothing to do with a hug this morning from her sister but I still love these photos of the two of them. The look on her face crack's me up in the first one and the second, those pucker lips are so precious. Sisterly love. There is nothing like it!



2 comments:

Crazy Baby Accessories said...

Oh Amber these are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous are my two nieces?! I just adore them so much. Great shots Amber.

Sherrilyn xoxox

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop