Pages

Monday, July 19

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge ~ Durham Region's Family Photographer


I recently became an observer of a great photography website called www.iheartfaces.com. I have yet to enter any of their weekly challenges. I couldn't resist posting a photo from last weeks fun in the rain of my girls for this weeks "Over My Head Photo Challenge". I hope to participate more in these challenges in the future and also hope to start my very first 365 project soon. My first two attempts weren't successful with life's ebbs and flows. Hopefully this time around I will stick with it! These projects are an excellent way to get those creative ideas going and to be inspired on a daily basis as well as learn your equipment inside out. I would recommend doing this for anyone with an interest in photography.




6 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is adorable. Love the boots!

Erin Cassidy Photography said...

What a cute picture!!

lsquare said...

What a sweet moment you have captured between sisters!---and so colorful, too....

AmberV said...

So cute! I love all the vibrant colors!

Aleisha said...

i love that both sisters are making the same pose, like a younger sister always wanting to do what her older sister is doing. so precious!

MH said...

I love the rain puddles and the rain boots! :) Beautiful colors! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop