In other news, I revamped my old website recently and am excited to share it with you! I changed my business name to Amber Black Creative, Photography and Fine Art . Here is a the new website link www.amberblackcreative.com . During my time off I rediscovered my love of painting and drawing and hope to share with you some of my latest projects among my photography. Although it is a balancing act being a parent, I take a few stolen minutes here and there to work on my art in lieu of watching TV or being on the computer. I am taking artist workshops to learn new techniques and hope to find my own voice and style over time. I am happy to meet so many talented locals in my area that help inspire me to keep at it too. I am also close to finishing up my French Certificate through Durham College. Mais oui! Je peux parler en français svp. I am not sure where it will take me. Perhaps only to aid my children or help me to avoid Alzeimers one day. I love the challenge and it helps me feel connected to my family heritage.
As some of my readers know I have taken a break from photography to focus on my children, in particular my youngest daughter. While trying to get the dust to settle and everything in order after the move she went in for emergency surgery to have her appendix removed last year. I have to say that it was a pretty scary time for me and for her and I have been watching her like a hawk ever since. I was astonished at how brave she was in her ordeal. Both girls have grown rapidly before my eyes. My oldest daughter has matured into a bright young girl with so much compassion and empathy. She is level minded and so smart, I am continually amazed and proud of her progress.
Please share my news with your friends and family. I am currently booking photography sessions for the spring and summer months. I can't wait to get out there and start shooting again!
À bientôt!


No comments:
Post a Comment