Pages

Thursday, July 10

Hope ~ Durham Region Photographer



 If I can stop one Heart from breaking 
 I shall not live in vain 
If I can ease one Life the aching 
Or cool one Pain 
Or help one fainting Robin 
Unto his Nest again 
I shall not live in Vain 

 Emily Dickinson

Look who took shelter in our backyard yesterday. He or she wasn't shy and I assumed that this little one was a baby just spreading its wings for the first time. It let me take a few photos before hopping away to a nearby bush. I think this may be my next painting project when the girls go back school in the fall. 



Hope is the thing with feathers~
That perches in the soul~
And sings the tune without the words~
And never stops ~ at all ~

Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop