A special thank you goes out to my sister for passing on her love of horses to my family. At Easter she gave my daughter Black Beauty to read. We both really enjoyed our nightly chapters together. It was also my first time reading this beautiful story. We learned so much about horses and my daughter was really moved by the story that I decided to treat her to a lesson for her birthday. She was so taken by her experience that she started to cry when we had to leave and didn't want to go home.
For her birthday and early Christmas present this year my sister decided to treat my daughter to some more lessons this fall. This is our third trip the day after Halloween. I managed to get a couple with the costume she picked out for this year. These two were a match made in heaven ;).
We stumbled upon Lake House Stables in Ashburn through a web search and were really pleased with this barn. It is clean and the people I have met through our experience are very kind and knowledgeable. My daughters teacher was so good and patient with her and the horses were gentle and easy for her to manage with her being a first time rider. I am so amazed at the amount of confidence she has gained already in such a short amount of time. She seems so much happier in her every day life now too. I have a feeling we will be back here again very soon.
I have always felt that horses are poetry in motion. They possess beauty and elegance. When I look into their eyes I can feel their soul looking back at me and there is so much beauty and depth.





No comments:
Post a Comment