Pages

Tuesday, December 8

Holiday Traditions Unfold - Toronto Area Photographer

For the past two years we have involved our oldest daughter in decorating a gingerbread house. It is a tradition I have always wanted to do when I was little and love seeing her eyes light up at the joy of all the colourful candies she gets to help place on the snow covered roof tops and windows and taste in the process. She really has the knack for it!

Ginger Bread decorating
Our new addition from last year got a chance to help out yesterday afternoon too and loved every minute of it.
Ginger Bread House

Ginger Bread House
They are definitely my children when it comes to anything sweet! They loved tasting the treats in the process. I caught Abby doing this when I was in the process of getting the camera settings ready, about 3 seconds looking away from her... she is quick!
Just a taste
The Final product
Below is a sweet capture of the girls marveling at our first snow flurry of the winter season here in Eastern Toronto yesterday afternoon. There is just a slight dusting remaining over our gardens today but that didn't stop Abby from heading out back this morning and having her first taste of the white stuff with her furry family friend.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey there Amber,
thank you so much for the lovely christmas card with such a beautiful photo of your family. Did the girls enjoy their Christmas? I'm sure that you took full advantage and snapped away!:) Just wondering if you would offer gift cert. for mini sessions because I have a few friend who are having babies in Jan,-Mar and thought that having photographs of their precious ones would be a neat gift. Anyway, if you could email me and let me know

derjen@hotmail.com

Thanks

Jennifer

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop