Pages

Tuesday, February 23

Signs of Spring are Here!

Something magical happened outside our window today. While the girls were napping I spied something tiny and pink bouncing around in our garden. I decided to grab the camera, put on my shoes and silently snapped away at the most beautiful sight ;)... This was the story I told my three year old when she came down from her nap and saw the images on my computer screen that I had just took. The mind of a three year old is full of magic and belief! She has been periodically looking out the window for the past hour now to catch her own glimpse.

I came across these Easter finds at Pier One Imports the other day and couldn't resist. I love decorating for all the holidays, especially after having children and when I saw these I couldn't wait to see what I could do with them....that and I was so deeply inspired to do something that breathes spring time after seeing our real garden bunny in our front yard last week hopping slowly along all confused about what time of year it was. I would call it the Mad March Hare but it is still February! What a strange contrast of weather we have had from last year.

Well, enough rambling...onto the unusual and hopefully inspiring photos! ;)


Gathering
Untitled
And she had a dream...
Bunny Magic

BunnyBlog

EasterEggsBLOG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable and inspiring. Love the photos, makes me think of spring time.

MichelleBlack said...

Those are just adorable!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop