I have been meaning to blog these images for awhile. I had the opportunity to test out one of my new backdrops from last year on the girls last month and try something different with them. In my spare time or time being mom I like the experiment with many different styles of photography. This is my chance to improve and learn as photography is a medium, like many others where there is always room for improvement and the possibilities are endless!
Here are a few samples with one of my new backdrops using natural light only. I hope to test out a couple more soon. It is funny but photographing my own children is way more difficult in a studio setting or I would have tested them all by now.
Building her future...
Trying something new here...I am addicted to Flickr now thanks to a fellow photographer friend. I love seeing the shots with feet and objects making for an unusual yet interesting composition. Here I think it works to illustrate my daughters growth in the past three years.
My littlest was the most challenging, she gave me two shots and this was the best of the two, before scrambling off to play in the playroom. It never goes as planned for this age group, which is a good thing as you almost always come away with a glimpse of real life and truth in their personalities this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment