Pages

Saturday, February 27

Trash the Dress Contest Winners Announced! ~Toronto and Durham Region Photographer

I am thrilled with the response for my "Trash the Dress" session contest and am ready to announce the 2 lucky ladies that won the contest!! It was tough decision and in the end I decided to draw names from a hat with help and blindfolds as each and every story was very touching and some even brought tears to my eyes.

And the winners are..........Drum roll please...........

IMG_8607BLOG



Kristin and Stacey!


CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will be following up with an email to both of you. I can't wait for the weather to warm up for these sessions and look forward to meeting you both!


I wish I could do a session for all the ladies that entered. I would like to extend a heart felt thank you for entering and the option to book a future session at half the sitting fee price with a $30 print credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop