I had the honor and privilege of photographing a wonderful couple on their special day last weekend. In the little time I have gotten to know the two of them I can tell how genuine they are and how much they are in love with each other. They have such caring and kind personalities and are so well suited to each other. Congratulations to the happy couple!! I look forward to our next session together =). Hopefully the rain will stay away this time as we have not had much luck. The rain clouds rolled in moments before their engagement session and the weather did not cooperate again last Saturday but that did not dampen either of their spirits. Rain means good luck from what I have been told so you two are one very lucky couple! Here is a sneak peek to tide you over. I will hopefully have another one up soon. It was so hard to choose what to post. I hope you enjoy them :)!
Thank you for putting up with my many flashes and clicks throughout the day. This will be as close as I come to being a paparazzi photographer ;).
No comments:
Post a Comment